Civic Centre (Stretford)
The Stretford Civic Theatre was in Chester Road, Stretford, Manchester 32 and opened in 1949.
The Stretford Civic Theatre was originally called The Stretford Public Hall (from 1878). Became The Stretford Civic Hall in 1949. This lasted until 1995 and then became The Stretford Public Hall again in 1997.
1963: The Vendettes
Info courtesy: John H. Warburg